Thursday 15 February 2018

Maison de Crepes - Cafe Christchurch - Gluten Free Options


Maison de Crepes

2 Papanui Road
Christchurch 
New Zealand

GF, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Sugar Free Options

I love crepes and have wanted to visit Maison de Crepes for a long time - I see it everyday I go to work. So we decided that my birthday breakfast was a good time! What a nice surprise to find all their savoury crepes are gluten free, made with buckwheat  flour, so Pete was very happy! They have egg free, dairy free, sugar free, vegetarian and vegan options. They have a day and evening menu with a wide range of fillings. It was extremely hard to choose!

In the end I chose Le French Toast Crepe with bacon, caramelised banana, cinnamon and maple syrup. Pete chose Le Vegetarian that came with mushrooms, baked beans, spinach, caramelised onions and feta.

Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment