Thursday 17 August 2017

Super yummy vegan chocolate icecream

Super yummy vegan chocolate icecream


My mother, brother and partner are dairy free and I have quite a few vegan friends. I saw this on Facebook from a friend of a friend so I went hunting for it in our local New World hoping for a treat for Pete who doesn't really like the other dairy free icecreams available.

I found it alongside the other dairy free icecreams, costing $6.99 for a 475 mL tub. It is made with almond butter and pieces of almond.

As it was Pete's birthday weekend we had a few treats! I teamed this up with a chocolate sauce made of dark chocolate melted then coconut cream added to make it thick and creamy. Yum! To be fair to the Almond Icecream (or frozen dessert as it is called) it did not need the sauce!






No comments:

Post a Comment